Financing Your Auto
Most of us decide to buy a car because we need to get from point A to point B. But beyond that, there are many other decisions to make in the car buying process.
Like figuring out if new or used is best for you, how much you can afford in car payments, or whether leasing is your best option.
Before you visit the showroom, visit our site—and calculate what it will take to get you out on the road!
- Which is better: new or used?
- How much should depreciation cost me?
- Should I lease or purchase?
- Should I finance or pay cash?
- How much will my vehicle payments be?
- Which vehicle loan is better?
- What term of loan should I use?
- Should I use a home equity loan instead of an auto loan?
- Which is better: a rebate or special dealer financing?
- How long should I keep a car?
- What car can I afford?
These calculators are provided only as general self-help tools. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances. These tools are not offers, representations or warranties by any member companies of the Principal Financial Group®, and do not describe any specific products or services they offer. Before you use these tools, please read this important information.