Access calculators and tools to help you plan for retirement.
Determining Retirement Goals and Saving for Retirement
- Determine your retirement savings goal and find out if you’re on track to reach it
- Calculate how much savings could be lost to taxes if you take a distribution as cash instead of rolling it over into another eligible retirement savings vehicle
- Discover different asset allocations that may be possible based on your personal input
Wondering how Social Security benefits may impact you?
- Request an estimate of your future Social Security benefit by:
- Visiting www.ssa.gov
- Calling the Social Security Administration at 1.800.772.1213
Additional retirement savings calculators:
- Am I saving enough?
- How advantageous is increasing my savings?
- How much will Social Security provide?
- What if Social Security no longer exists?
- What happens if tax laws change?
- How much can I invest before taxes each year?
- What will my expenses be after I retire?
- What if I underestimate my expenses?
- How will retirement affect my expenses?
- Which savings should be used first?
- Which savings or income sources will be the largest?
These calculators are provided only as general self-help tools. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances. These tools are not offers, representations or warranties by any member companies of the Principal Financial Group®, and do not describe any specific products or services they offer. Before you use these tools, please read this important information.