What does it take to become a millionaire? It may not be as impossible as it sounds!
Knowing how much to save—and where to save it—could get you there.
Or, maybe you're just wondering what it will take to save for a college education, a new home, a car, or another of life's basic choices. Either way, run the figures through our calculator and learn to win at the savings game!
- What will it take to become a millionaire?
- How much will my savings be worth?
- What will it take to save for a vehicle, home, etc.?
- What will it take to save for a college education?
- How will taxes and inflation affect my savings?
- How much difference will the rate make?
- What's it worth to reduce my spending?
- How much, at what rate, when?
- Which is better: cash or payments?
These calculators are provided only as general self-help tools. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances. These tools are not offers, representations or warranties by any member companies of the Principal Financial Group®, and do not describe any specific products or services they offer. Before you use these tools, please read this important information.