Given the volatility of the stock market, it's critical that investors be able to make informed decisions—sometimes on short notice.
Once you've identified your goals, how much you can afford to invest, what risk you can tolerate, and other parameters, you'll be in a better position to respond to new opportunities—or free yourself of poor performers.
Our calculator helps you determine your own financial posture, putting you on sure footing as you "play the market."
- What is my return if I sell now?
- Should I wait a year to sell my stock?
- Should I sell my stock now and invest the money elsewhere?
- At what price should I sell a stock to achieve my target rate of return?
- What is my current yield from dividends
- How much do fees affect my rate of return?
- Which is better: income or growth stocks?
- How do exchange rates affect my foreign stocks?
- When will I recover my stock costs?
Securities transactions are offered through Princor Financial Services Corporation. All transactions are cleared and executed through Pershing, a Division of Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette Securities Corporation.
Securities are not FDIC insured, an obligation or deposit of any bank or affiliate, are not guaranteed by the issuer and involve risks, including possible loss of principal. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
These calculators are provided only as general self-help tools. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances. These tools are not offers, representations or warranties by any member companies of the Principal Financial Group®, and do not describe any specific products or services they offer. Before you use these tools, please read this important information.