General Account Information
- How do I make deposits to my IRA?
- What is the Bank's mailing address?
- What if I need to overnight something to the Bank?
- Are there personal precautions I should take regarding Internet security?
- What accounts can I view online?
- How do I get answers to questions that aren't answered here?
You can make deposits in one of following ways:
- Telephone transfers
For more information on each of these methods, visit the General Tools section of Customer Service and view the Deposit Methods.
For General Bank Correspondence, including applications for new products, use the following address:
PO Box 9351
Des Moines, Iowa 50306-9351
The Bank's street address is:
711 High Street
Des Moines, IA 50392
Yes. The security of any system relies on more than just having the latest technology. Your user name and password are very important to the safety of your account information; do not share your password with anyone. Also, be sure to log out of the site when you are through accessing your accounts.
All your qualified banking accounts, including:
- Both money market and CD IRAs for either Roth or Traditional IRAs
- Safe harbor or plan term IRAs
Contact a personal banker at 1.800.672.3343, 7 AM to 7 PM (Central Time), Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.