E-bill presentment is the term used for bills that are emailed to you through your secure online mailbox. It is available with our free online BillPay.
E-bills replace traditional paper bills. They are offered by hundreds of companies across the United States, including most utility and credit card companies. E-bills feature all of the same information you're used to receiving in the mail.
With e-bill presentment and Principal Bank BillPay, you can receive and pay bills wherever you have Internet access, whenever it's convenient for you. You'll save time and money, and help the environment by reducing your paper bills.
With e-bills you can:
- Review current bills and make payments in a few clicks
- Get an email reminder when it's time to view and pay your next bill
- Stay organized by reviewing your prior bills and account history
- Help protect yourself from identity theft
Enroll in online access
To learn more and to start using BillPay and e-bill presentment, you must first enroll your checking account in online access. Once you've done that, you'll be on your way to saving time and money.
Already enrolled in online access and want to get started now?
Just grab a bill and follow these steps:
- Login to your account at www.principalbank.com.
- Select the "Payment" tab and click on "Enter Payments".
- Under "Features" click on the "e Sign up" button and follow the online instructions.
Need assistance? Our personal bankers are here to answer your questions 7 AM to 9 PM (Central Time), Monday through Friday, excluding holidays at 1.800.672.3343.