Resources to help participants save more
Our easy-to-use tools and resources help you promote the benefits of increasing contributions into your retirement plan with your participants and explain how to take action. Select a category below to get started.
- Promote contribution increases
- Encourage participants to plan
- Promote the value of your employer match
- Encourage participants to take action online or on their smart phones
Another way to help your participants save and be more prepared to retire on time is by adopting automatic plan features.
Research shows plan sponsors that adopt multiple automatic features such as automatic enrollment and escalation see higher participation, higher overall annual contributions and higher year-to-year contribution growth.1,2
-  Sample of 25,463 plans with services provided by the Principal Financial Group® using some combination of automatic enrollment, automatic escalation, an employer contribution and online deferral changes available for participants, as of 12/31/2012. Calculation compares difference between 46.52% with zero features and 79.38% with four features.
-  The average pre-tax salary deferral (including employee and employer contributions) among non-highly compensated participants is 7.7%. Source: PSCA's 55th Annual Survey of Profit Sharing and 401(k) plans, September 2012.