Nonqualified Plans for Retirement Income
Are you aware that many highly compensated employees may face a retirement gap? Social Security and qualified plans alone may not provide an adequate retirement income.
Nonqualified supplemental retirement plans can serve two purposes:
- Help business owners and key employees secure their financial futures.
- Give employers a way to meet business needs and recruit, reward and retain those key employees.
Multiple retirement solutions for varying business types
The Principal® has a complete portfolio of nonqualified solutions available for you and your financial professionals to consider. We can help you find the right solution to fit your business type and needs. We have solutions designed specifically for these types of businesses:
Get an edge from our retirement expertise
- A retirement leader with more than 70 years of retirement experience
- Leading provider of deferred compensation plans1
- Provider of nonqualified plan administrative services for more than 4,100 clients representing more than 69,000 participants2
Do you already have a nonqualified plan?
If you have a nonqualified supplemental retirement plan in place, ask yourself these questions:
- Does the plan design meet the needs of your business - including participant eligibility and plan contributions?
- Are you curious about other financing options available?
- Do you currently use the right nonqualified plan service provider - one that offers administrative services that make your plan easier to administer?
- If you have a deferred compensation in place, ask yourself these additional questions. At no cost to you, we can conduct an initial plan review of your specific deferred compensation plan.
- We also help employers with other supplemental retirement plans in place by helping to explore alternative plan designs that might better meet your needs. Compare your plan's features to those solutions in our comprehensive nonqualified portfolio.
Talk to your financial professional today about how we can help you get the most out of a new or existing nonqualified plan.