Need extra cash for a home improvement, debt consolidation, or the trip of a lifetime?
You may be a candidate for a line of credit—such as a home equity loan—from your financial institution. Learn how much credit you could have at your disposal, how much you'd have to pay back each month, and what you could expect in tax savings.
Use our calculators—and give yourself credit for being prepared!
- How large a line of credit can I obtain?
- Should I consolidate debts?
- Should I use a home equity loan or an auto loan?
- How much will my loan payments be?
- What will my tax savings be?
- What will it take to pay off my line of credit?
These calculators are provided only as general self-help tools. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances. These tools are not offers, representations or warranties by any member companies of the Principal Financial Group®, and do not describe any specific products or services they offer. Before you use these tools, please read this important information.