Access calculators and tools to help you plan for retirement.
Determining Retirement Goals and Saving for Retirement
- Determine your retirement savings goal and find out if you’re on track to reach it
- Calculate how much savings could be lost to taxes if you take a distribution as cash instead of rolling it over into another eligible retirement savings vehicle
- Discover different asset allocations that may be possible based on your personal input
Wondering how Social Security benefits may impact you?
- Request an estimate of your future Social Security benefit by:
- Visiting www.ssa.gov
- Calling the Social Security Administration at 1.800.772.1213
Additional retirement savings calculators
- Am I saving enough?
- How advantageous is increasing my savings?
- How much may Social Security provide?
- What if Social Security no longer exists?
- What happens if tax laws change?
- How much can I invest before taxes each year?
Managing Finances During Retirement
- What could my expenses be after I retire?
- What if I underestimate my expenses?
- How might retirement affect my expenses?
- Which savings should be used first?