Is a Roth IRA right for you? The answers is: It all depends!
Your age, tax bracket, retirement plans, and other factors all come into play when you're thinking of opening a Roth IRA or rolling over an existing IRA account.
Our calculators can help you understand and evaluate Roth IRAs based on the most important terms of all—yours.
- Which will provide the most retirement income?
- How will changes in my tax rate affect the decision?
- What option is best for estate planning?
- How do return rates affect my retirement income?
- When should I begin saving?
- How will a large withdrawal affect the decision?
- Should I convert my IRA into a Roth IRA?
- What IRA am I eligible for?
These calculators are provided only as general self-help tools. Results depend on many factors, including the assumptions you provide. We do not guarantee their accuracy, or applicability to your circumstances. These tools are not offers, representations or warranties by any member companies of the Principal Financial Group®, and do not describe any specific products or services they offer. Before you use these tools, please read this important information.