Leadership Development Rotation Program
Pursue your calling and make an impact.
Do you consider yourself a leader? Are you interested in exploring many areas of business? Do you want to work for a company that encourages you to have a career, not just a job? Read on to learn about the unique opportunities available through the Leadership Development Rotational Program (LDP) with The Principal.
The LDP is a three-year program designed to give high-performing candidates an opportunity to work in multiple areas of the company before committing to a path. The rotational path of each participant is customized to develop strengths and stretch the individual’s skill sets, giving them prime opportunities for growth and new experiences.
Those who are part of the LDP program benefit from:
- Mentorships with senior managers
- Participation in quarterly earnings call debriefs
- Leadership skills assessments and development plans
- Active engagement in learning projects with other LDP participants
- Personal interaction with analysts, investors and Principal team members
- Full-time pay and benefits
If you have demonstrated leadership skills, a proven track record of academic excellence and an appetite for challenge, the LDP may be a great fit for you.
Forward-thinking individuals can apply to participate in our rotational Leadership Development Program by completing an online application. Applications are accepted and interviews will be conducted from April through September.