The Principal Leadership Conference
If you are a high performing first year college student with a 3.0 GPA involved in extracurricular activities and demonstrated leadership qualities, this is your chance to attend The Principal Leadership Conference, a two-day conference that takes place in the spring in Des Moines, IA. To be eligible, you must:
- Be current freshman status/first year of undergraduate program
- Be involved in extracurricular activities
- Have at least a 3.0 grade point average
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Preference given to an industry-related major, such as liberal arts, business, information systems, finance or accounting
If you are selected to attend you will:
- Be entered to win a scholarship*
- Get an inside look at one of the largest corporations in Iowa
- Learn tips to become a more marketable job candidate
- Network with recruiters and hiring leaders at The Principal
- Participate in a mentoring program
- Build your network with other student leaders
*Scholarship funds must be used towards educational expenses for the following academic year.
If you meet the qualifications, complete the application. All sections are required. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
How do I apply?
Application are accepted: January through March of each year. Apply now.