Follow Up and Add Value
Encourage ongoing plan reviews and create a plan to stay in front of your clients with fresh retirement readiness-focused topics. Leverage education resources from The Principal® to help you differentiate your value-add offerings.
Resources for You
- Sample Education Policy Statement (PDF: 50 KB): Use this sample document to help demonstrate your commitment to a client's employee education program.
- Retirement Education Portal (Nxtbook): Access an education library you can use with plan sponsors and participants as part of your education planning process; site includes planning templates and resources for participants in all life stages.
Support from The Principal®
For Plan Sponsors
- Retirement Readiness Report (PDF: 805 KB): Provided annually to plans at The Principal, this overview helps plan sponsors evaluate how successful their retirement plan is in helping ready their participants for retirement.
- Retirement Wellness Report (PDF: 178 KB): For plans utilizing Principal® PlanWorks, the wellness report is generated ongoing to help participants make choices that may lead to more sufficient levels of income during retirement.
- The Principal® is not responsible for the use of or changes to this resource. Please consult your legal and compliance areas to confirm that your use of this resource is appropriate, that it contains the appropriate disclosures for your business, that it has been approved by any necessary third parties (e.g., FINRA, or other regulators) and is appropriate for the intended use and audience.