When you're in need of an easy, convenient and effective method for employees to elect and enroll in Principal Life group products – dental, disability, life, vision or critical illness – eBenefits Edge Enrollment Exclusive is your solution.
Provided to employers with 20 or more employees* at no additional cost, it allows employees to enter their benefit elections directly into the system 24/7 – at work, at home or wherever the Internet can be accessed. This allows spouses or significant others to be part of the benefit selection process.
With Enrollment Exclusive, you can expect:
- Regular updates on enrollment progress and participation levels
- Payroll deduction file upon enrollment closure
- Increased accuracy in determining the first month's premium
- More time to devote to other activities instead of gathering incomplete or missing employee data
- Quick and easy employee navigation through the enrollment process
Enrollment Exclusive saves time and energy by eliminating enrollment paperwork – and the frustrating job of trying to read handwritten forms. Once enrollment has been completed, employees print an election confirmation statement summarizing their choices.
*To qualify, employers need a minimum of 20 employees who are eligible to enroll in at least one Principal Life product.
Get started today!
Contact your local sales representative for information on Principal Life's group products.
Looking for an ongoing benefit administration service?
This summary is not an insurance contract or a complete statement of the rights, benefits, limitations or exclusions of the coverage described here.