Employee Enrollment Experience
There's no one size fits all approach when it comes to benefit education and enrollment. Generation, life stage, personality and learning style all play a role. The most effective education and enrollment programs are tailored and personalized to your employees’ needs.
Enrollment and Education Help
Our needs-based education focuses on helping employees:
- Understand the benefits available
- Determine if they need coverage and how much
- Figure out how much they can afford
Principal Life has the people and tools to make the employee enrollment experience effective. We offer a full spectrum of promotional, education and enrollment tools in English and Spanish.
- Promote – Promotional materials encourage employees to attend meetings. E-mails, posters, fliers, statement stuffers and tabletents can be customized with the products offered, meeting locations, enrollment type and who to contact.
- Educate – A variety of benefit education programs, in a group or one-on-one setting, let you select the program that meets your company and employee needs. Enrollers are salaried Principal Life employees, so employees won't feel pressure to buy.
- Enroll – Employees can enroll via paper or online. Enrollment materials are customized based on the coverages you offer and include benefit costs so employees know how much will be taken out of their paycheck.
And, we help with new hires, providing ongoing support and education after the initial enrollment period.
Want to learn more?
Contact your insurance broker or your local Principal Life sales office for more information about how voluntary benefits can give your business an edge.