Dental insurance is one of the most desired employee benefits. According to the 4th Quarter 2008 Principal Financial Well-Being Index, 70% of employees rate dental insurance as an important benefit.
Why choose dental insurance from Principal Life?
In addition to having an extensive national network and a sophisticated claim system, we encourage preventive care to keep your employees’ teeth healthy, as well as help reduce future costly procedures and missed hours from work.
We provide dental care options to fit your specific needs
- Our employer-paid dental insurance encourages cost sharing and provides flexible design options.
- We also offer voluntary employee-paid coverage.
We ensure proper credentialing and practice patterns of participating dentists.
- Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) network where employees select the dentist of their choice and receive the advantage of increased benefits when choosing a participating dentist. Our PPO generates an average discount of 25%.
- Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO) Dental is offered in select California markets
Take a look at the additional services we provide:
- Consumer-driven dental helps control costs and allows employees to make decisions specific to their situations
- Principal Dental Health Edgesm, a one-stop shop for dental information
- Dental estimator tool available on our member Web site for information on potential costs prior to exams
- Provider Directory to help find a dentist or orthodontist
- One of the nation’s largest dental networks with more than 100,000 provider access points
For more information:
- Contact your local representative of Principal Life