Dental Product Features
Over a one-year period, 164 million work hours are lost due to dental illness, and workers are placed on restricted activity for 12.7 million days . Dental health has a serious impact on a person’s overall wellness as well as their ability to work productively.
- The Principal® Dental Series offers flexible contribution levels so you can pay all or a portion of the premium
- Participation requirement of 75% of eligible employees
- Benefit designs can include preventive, basic and major services - including cleaning, exams, fillings and more
- With 10 or more enrolled employees, multiple benefits can be offered allowing your employees to choose the level of benefits they need
- Benefit and provisional flexibility designed to maximize every premium dollar
Voluntary Dental Insurance
Offering an employee benefits portfolio that includes dental can help attract and retain the best employees for your company. Of employer groups with 6 to 49 employees offering dental benefits, 93% consider dental an essential or a differentiator in their employee benefit portfolio .
But you may be concerned with the rising costs of other employee benefits - such as health insurance. If so, you should consider offering voluntary dental from Principal Life. It provides a comprehensive level of benefits - at no cost to you.
The Principal® Dental Series is offered on a voluntary basis. Built around flexibility, it offers cost-effective dental benefit options.
- Provisional flexibility allows you to create a program that maximizes benefits.
- Employee Choice - available when 10 or more employees are enrolled - allows you to offer more than one benefit option.
- Multiple price points are created by allowing a full selection of benefit ranges, moving provisions between units and offering multiple benefits through employee choice.
- Lower taxes - providing dental insurance through a Section 125 plan can reduce taxes .
- Annual enrollment allows employees to enroll and switch dental coverage during their benefit election period.
- Low participation and case size requirement - only 25% or a minimum of five employees enrolled on eligible groups of 10 or more employees.
- Payroll cycle matched billing offers ease of administration.
- Provided materials including employee payroll stuffers, posters and brochures make promoting dental easy.
For more information
- Contact your local representative of Principal Life