Tailored Solutions for Large Employers
Larger employers having 1,000 or more employees deserve customized benefit solutions. To understand your business needs, our dedicated national accounts team of professionals will consult with you before designing your benefits package.
Beginning with a larger employer benefits model, we’ll add enhancements to make the package tailored specifically for your company.
Your National Accounts team includes:
- Vice President – Consults with you and your broker to determine the right mix of high quality products and solutions
- Implementation Manager – Serves as the key point of contact for all pre-sale activities and ensures a smooth transition to your relationship manager.
- Relationship Manager – Acts as your key contact for post-sale and renewal activities, and is responsible for strategic account management.
- Plan Administration Unit – Collaborates with your implementation manager to ensure accurate and timely case implementation, and with your relationship manager for ongoing administration service.
- Underwriting Unit – Designs benefit programs with creative solutions.
- Claims Unit – Makes sure claims are processed right the first time.
In addition, we also provide additional solutions you may need, including:
- Self-Funded Solutions
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Services
- Online Evidence of Insurability
- Individual Disability Insurance
Want to learn more?
Contact your insurance broker or your local Principal Life sales office for more information about the products and services Principal Life offers.