Life Product Features
70% of adults agree that they need life insurance. Yet only 63% own it, according to the LIMRA/LIFE Insurance Barometer, 2011.
- Flexible design options allow you to create a customized program that meets your needs.
- Individual Purchase Rights give a terminated employee the opportunity to convert his or her coverage (and spouse and child coverage, if elected) to an individual life insurance policy, allowing for continued coverage.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage1 to provides an enhanced benefit in the case of accidental death or dismemberment.
- Dependent life insurance can be purchased to cover the loss of a spouse or child.
- Flexible waiver of premium options allow coverage to continue and premiums to be waived if an employee qualifies under this provision.
Looking for employee-paid options?
- We also offer voluntary term life insurance that provides a great value for employees who need either a stand-alone policy or added coverage.
For more information:
- Contact your local representative of Principal Life
1In some states, certain provisions listed as AD&D may be paid as a Personal Loss Benefit.