Life Product Features
While most Americans believe they need life insurance, 53% do not have enough or any life insurance.1
- Flexible design options allow you to create a customized program that meets your needs.
- Individual Purchase Rights give a terminated employee the opportunity to convert his or her coverage (and spouse and child coverage, if elected) to an individual life insurance policy, allowing for continued coverage.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage2 to provides an enhanced benefit in the case of accidental death or dismemberment.
- Dependent life insurance can be purchased to cover the loss of a spouse or child.
- Flexible Waiver of Premium options allow coverage to continue and premiums to be waived if an employee qualifies under this provision.
Looking for employee-paid options?
- We also offer voluntary term3 life insurance that provides a great value for employees who need either a stand-alone policy or added coverage.
For more information:
- Contact your local representative of Principal Life
1LIMRA International, U.S. Life Insurance Ownership Study, 2004
2In some states, certain provisions listed as AD&D may be paid as a Personal Loss Benefit.
3Not available in Vermont.