Complete, quality services helps individuals, employees who have purchase disability coverage through their employer, business owners, and employers get the most out of disability insurance.
- Individuals - people that have purchased a personal disability plan on their own (not sponsored by their employer).
- Employees - People that have purchased disability coverage through their employer.
- Employers - Employers that offer disability coverage to their employee's.
- Business Owners - people that own their own business and have decided to buy their own personal disability coverage (not sponsored by their company).
For Individuals and Employees:
- From Here to Security - These tools, along with your financial representative can help you identify the amount of Individual Disability Income Insurance that will help you achieve your financial goals.
- Rehabilitation Services - Our professional staff of registered nurses, certified vocational rehabilitation experts and Social Security coordinators are available to provide expert assistance and personal service for people on disability.
- Principal Return-To-Work Resources - provides assistance in obtaining educational resources, completing resumes, preparing for interviews to make the transition from disability back to work easier.
- Discussing the Disability with Prospective Employers - question and answer section designed to help with those difficult discussions between persons with disabilities and employers.
For Business Owners:
- Individual Disability Income - provides you and your key employees income when you need it the most.
- Overhead Expense Insurance - provides overhead expense reimbursements up to a specified amount during disability.
- Disability Buy-Out Insurance - commonly used to help provide the funding needed for a buy-sell agreement.
For Employees and Employers:
- Claim Management Services - here you will find information discussing how to file claims, processing timelines, resources used, and much more.