Vision Insurance Product Features
One of the best values in employee benefits today is vision care insurance. It’s a low-cost benefit that many employees need.
By providing vision insurance to your employees, you can help promote prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of vision-related diseases such as glaucoma. And according to Vision Service Plan, eye exams can also detect cardiovascular disease, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, neurological disorders, rheumatoid arthritis, thyroid disorders and brain tumors.
- No deductibles or copayments
- Flexible participation guidelines that allow enrolling groups with the greater of 25% or 10 enrolled lives
- No dependent participation requirements
- Coverage for both employees and dependents
- Benefit customization in $5 increments
- Annual enrollment
- Freedom when choosing a vision provider
- Access to discounts on vision products and services
We also have employee-paid options:
- Our voluntary vision insurance adds a low-cost solution to employee benefit packages while balancing budget needs.
For more information:
- Contact your local representative of Principal Life