Protecting Your Income
If you could no longer work and earn an income, how you would pay for the following?
- Insurance premiums
- Retirement or college education saving
- Remaining medical expenses that health insurance doesn’t cover
Individual Disability Income (DI) insurance from Principal Life Insurance Company provides monthly benefits to help you pay daily living expenses and keep your savings and retirement assets intact.
- Replaces a portion of earned income lost due to a disability
- Supplements any current group disability insurance plan (most Group LTD plans cover only 60% of gross income, and benefits are usually taxable) so a larger portion of your income is protected
- Average annual cost is typically only 1% to 3% of what you earn. You can structure a policy to meet your needs and budgets.
- Discounts may be available for select occupations and groups of employees.
Contact your financial representative today! Don't have one? Locate one through our Office Locations section.
Disability insurance has limitations and exclusions. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your Principal Life financial representative.
Policy Form #s HH641/HH750