Individual Disability Insurance for Individuals and Business Owners
Everyone should protect their income and their savings against the risk and impact of a disability
Your income is your most valuable asset and is the foundation to a solid financial plan. Help make sure you can maintain your lifestyle and protect your family's future if you become too sick or hurt to work with Individual Disability Income insurance.Once you’ve protected your income, help ensure your dreams for retirement are not derailed by a disabling injury or illness with Principal Life’s DI Retirement Security.
Business owners need solutions to protect both themselves and their company
As a business owner, if you or one of your key employees suddenly became disabled, you could face a disability triple threat:
- Keeping a roof over your head.
- Keeping your business’ door open.
- Keeping your business investment intact.
Find out more:
- Disability insurance business solutions built with you in mind
- Enhance your employee benefits package by offering income protection (available on an employer-paid or voluntary basis – at a discount!)
Contact your financial representative today! Don't have one? Locate one through our Office Locations section.
Disability insurance has limitations and exclusions. For costs and complete details of coverage, contact your Principal Life financial representative.