Maybe you're already enjoying success as a financial services representative and looking to expand your business into new markets. Or maybe you're looking for opportunities in a new profession. Either way, Midwest Region Business Center has what you're looking for.
Our needs-focused approach to sales gives you the tools to help growing businesses, their key executives and employees achieve financial security and success.
Working with the Midwest Region Business Center means being in business for yourself, but not by yourself. We're looking for entrepreneurial-minded professionals who want the support of the industry's most powerful resources (such as local wholesale support across product lines).
Working with The Principal means:
- Harnessing the power of an industry leader – for more than 130 years, The Principal® has distinguished itself in the financial services industry
- Earning competitive compensation, top-tier recognition, and comprehensive benefits
We are hiring financial professionals now.
- Experienced Financial Representative, Business Specialist, Management Trainee - The Midwest Region Business Center fosters an atmosphere that promotes development, customer focus, mentoring partnerships and a family-friendly culture. Qualifications: Bachelor's degree; five years of full-time work experience; must have or be willing to obtain life and health insurance licenses, as well as FINRA 6 or 7 and 63 or 65 registrations; no more than two jobs in the past five years. Send us your resume!
- Inexperienced Financial Representative - Are you new to the financial services industry? Want to take your career to new entrepreneurial levels? Start your job search now!
- "I joined in 1979 on a friend's recommendation, having spent a few months at another company. I didn't know much about the insurance industry, but the product portfolio at The Principal looked like a good match with the prospects I hoped to turn into clients. What I didn't know at the time, but became apparent over the next 29 years, was how much the backup support provided by The Principal would factor in to my success. To deliver innovative ideas and superb service to my clients, I have relied on local and home office personnel to give me that critical edge." -- Donna Patton*
- "The Principal Financial Group provides my organization with a fully integrated financial service platform, allowing us to better service the business marketplace. The Principal offers a variety of solutions for your retirement planning needs. I am very pleased that I moved my business to the Principal Financial Group." -- Douglas R. Peete*
*Testimonial may not be representative of other representative(s) experiences. Representative(s) have not been paid for this testimonial.