Working with a Financial Professional or Advisor
Jean Chatzky, financial journalist, shares her thoughts on why working with an advisor can be a great idea.
Putting together a financial strategy can be complicated—making it easy to get overwhelmed. A financial professional or advisor can help you cut through the confusion and create a personalized strategy to help you achieve your dreams.
What a financial professional or advisor can do for you
- Assess your current financial situation
- Set realistic—and achievable—goals
- Create a financial strategy
- Help you put your plan into action
- Help you keep your plan on track – no matter what life throws at you
Three steps to get you started
- Things to consider when looking for an advisor
- Get connected with an advisor in your area
- Prepare for your meeting with an advisor