Keep your retirement savings for the future
Accessing your retirement savings might seem like a good short-term solution. But, your decision to use your savings now may have a big impact on your retirement later.
See the infographic to the right to see just how cashing out may cost you.
- Talk with your financial or retirement professional about possible retirement income strategies.
- Tapping into your retirement funds early can potentially cost you.*
- Some plans offer hardship withdrawals, but these withdrawals are not without consequences.
- Taking a loan against your retirement plan typically is more preferable than a withdrawal.
* Subject to features being available under a plan sponsor's retirement plan.