Stay on track with help from a financial professional
A financial professional can provide the help you may need to achieve your financial goals.
A financial professional can provide guidance to anyone who's serious about saving for current and long-term financial goals, no matter your age or income.
What you could gain
Those who work with a financial professional like where they're finances are headed and have more:
- Financial confidence. 68 percent believe they are making good progress toward long-term financial goals.
- Control. 68 percent feel they have a handle on their personal financial situations.
- A Sense of Readiness. 61 percent feel prepared to live comfortably in retirement.
Source: The Principal Financial Well-Being IndexSM 1st Quarter 2013 report (PDF: 140 KB) survey was conducted online within the United States by Harris Interactive on behalf of the Principal Financial Group® between January 25 and January 31, 2013 among 1,100 employees.
5 things you can work on together
- Investment planning
- Education savings
- Tax strategies
- Retirement planning
- Estate planning
Make the most of your first meeting with a financial professional by preparing carefully.
» Learn more about the basic prep work you can do ahead of time before meeting with your financial professional.
What to expect
A financial professional can help you:
- Assess your current financial position. At any point you can determine where you stand.
- Identify achievable goals. Envision your retirement and find ways to help make it happen.
- Develop a customized investment and savings strategy. Discover what works for you now—and adapt as circumstances change.
- Analyze your savings progress—and find ways to help stay on track between meetings.
- Get ready for retirement. Identify income sources, determine your withdrawal rate, and manage your retirement income.
Ask for help
Get information you need as you:
- Weigh available options
- Make important decisions
- Build financial strength
- Adapt to life's changes
- Plan for your future
Get started today.
Wonder if you're on track to achieve your long-term goals? Contact a financial professional to help review your options.