401(k) / 403(b) / Retirement Savings Day
Sponsored by the Plan Sponsor Council of America (PSCA), 401(k) Day is an annual celebration spotlighting the importance of employer-sponsored retirement plans and drawing attention to the increasing need for American workers to save for retirement.
Whether your organization offers a 401(k), 403(b) or a multi-plan retirement program, you can devote a day to retirement savings education. Simply choose your way — 401(k) Day, 403(b) Day or Retirement Savings Day — and use resources provided by the Principal Financial Group® and PSCA to help make it a success.
Celebrate your day
- In conjunction with an educational seminar
- During your retirement plan's enrollment period
- Any day that works for your organization
Benefits to plan sponsors
Devoting a day to retirement savings education is an excellent way for organizations to show that they care about their associates and their retirement readiness.
Plan sponsors can:
- Educate associates about investing and retirement planning
- Promote their organization's retirement plan to increase participation
- Encourage planning and retirement readiness
Benefits to plan participants
- 401(k) Day, 403(b) Day or Retirement Savings Day can prompt plan participants — and those eligible but not participating — to review the value of participation and planning, while considering: pre-tax savings and earnings
- The value of employer contributions, if applicable
- How to reach retirement goals
Find a date that works for your organization and contact your representative at The Principal to get started!
The Plan Sponsor Council of America is not an affiliate of the Principal Financial Group or any of its member companies.
Insurance products and plan administrative services are provided by Principal Life Insurance Company a member of the Principal Financial Group® (The Principal®), Des Moines, IA 50392.