Multiple Retirement Plans
Need more than one retirement plan? With the Principal Total Retirement SuiteSM (PDF: 1 MB) you can integrate multiple retirement plan services to simplify data management, administrative services, recordkeeping and compliance services.
You can integrate multiple retirement plan services together and take the guesswork out of the logistics.
What are the advantages of one service provider for your retirement program?
- Reduced time and cost to manage your retirement program
- A high level of service and expertise, regardless of plan size or type, with one primary point of contact
- Streamlined data submission and reporting
- More convenient access to plan information
- Consolidated information for participants
- Coordinated approach to investment selection, compliance testing and fiduciary responsibilities
- Faster evaluation and resolution of issues
- Consolidated reporting on program results and investment results
- Flexible service model so you can continue working with trusted providers
Combined retirement program expertise
As a plan sponsor for a comprehensive retirement program, both you and your participants will have access to premium service and solutions. View more details about Multiple Retirement Plan services.
Realizing the full potential of your retirement program
We offer comprehensive, consolidated and streamlined retirement plan services to help meet your needs and achieve the outcomes you seek.
Already working with a Third-Party administrator?
You can also unbundle your retirement plan services with The Principal® to help meet your individual needs. View more details about Third-Party Administrator Plans.
- The Total View: Retirement Plan Trends & Forecast - Get a comprehensive view on the retirement plans serviced by The Principal