Five Reasons to "Roll Over" Your Old Retirement Accounts
Participating in more than one retirement plan? Aren't sure of your options?
Cut through the confusion with a Principal Rollover ChoiceSM IRA:
- One-statement simplicity. Eliminate multiple statements and paperwork hassles.
- No taxes or tax penalties. You can keep more of your nest egg working harder for you.* Find out how much it could cost to cash out instead of rolling over.
- Fewer fees. Stop paying multiple fees to maintain separate retirement accounts through former employers' programs (when appropriate).
- More investment choices. If you like your current investment "mix," we can tailor your IRA with similar options. Or, we can help you set up investments to meet your changing needs.
- Expert financial assistance. Know your options. Retirement experts help find the options that are best for you.
*Withdrawals made before age 59 ½ may be subject to a 10% tax penalty and redemption costs. Consult your tax advisor for details.