Five Reasons to Consider Rolling Over Your Old Retirement Accounts
Participating in more than one retirement plan? Aren't sure of your options?
Cut through the confusion with a Principal Rollover ChoiceSM IRA:
- One-statement simplicity. Eliminate multiple statements and paperwork hassles.
- Keep money tax-deferred. You can keep more of your nest egg working harder for you.* Find out how much it could cost to cash out instead of rolling over.
- More control. You are in charge of your investment choices and decisions that impact your retirement.
- More investment choices. We can help you set up investments to meet your changing needs.
- Financial assistance. Experienced retirement professionals can help find the options that fit your unique needs.
» Learn more about options for your retirements savings (PDF: 54 KB).
*Withdrawals made before age 59 ½ may be subject to a 10% tax penalty and redemption costs. Consult your tax advisor for details.
Retirement professionals are sales representatives for the companies of the Principal Financial Group. They do not represent, offer or compare products and services of other financial services organizations.