- American Fine Wine Competition Sponsor
- His House Children's Home
- Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center Bowling Tournament
- Our Alliances and Associations
American Fine Wine Competition Sponsor
March 2013—The South Florida Business Center is proud to join local businesses in support of support this event which benefits the Diabetes Research Foundation and 4PetsResearch. This event is touted as the Best Wine Event of the Year and the Gala April 4 features four famous Chefs and 630 bottles of Wine!
View our ad. (PDF: 246 KB)
His House Children's Home
July 2012—Miami Gardens, FL - Financial Services Representative Mirta Duarte supports His House Children's Home by cooking and serving dinner there monthly. This coming July the 16th through the 20th, we will be running summer camp at His House for 100 children.
His House Children's Home is a private, non-profit, faith-based organization dedicated to restoring the joy in the lives of children from newborn to 18 years of age, and those who have transitioned out of the foster care system. Established in 1989, the organization provides residential care for abused, neglected and drug-exposed children in a home-like setting.
Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center Bowling Tournament
January 2012—Michael Del Fierro participated in the Susan B. Anthony Recovery Center Bowling Tournament in Pembroke Pines Florida. The event raised awareness and funds for the center which is the only residential treatment facility in Broward County that allows children to reside with their mothers. This removes the number one reason for women to not enter treatment as it prevents their children from being place in the Foster Care system. Michael’s team won 2nd place. In photo L-R: Organizer, Heather Keir, VP Community Bank, Michael Del Fierro, Principal Financial Group; Arthur Novoseletsky, Brown & Brown and other team members.
Our Alliances and Associations
- Broward County Medical Association
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- Deliver the Dream
- Doral Business Council
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Kids in Distress
- Miramar/Pembroke Pines Chamber of Commerce
- Marine Industries Association of South Florida
- NAIFA-Miami Dade
- Society of Finanical Service Professionals Southeast Florida Chapter
- South Florida Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- The Americas Community Center
- Women President's Organization