Get Ahead in '07: The Women of Inc. Magazine Share Insight on Five "Can't Miss" Business Trends
This past teleclass was recorded and transcribed for your convenience. Listen to the recorded audio or read the written transcript:
Business owners know leading a company is more than perfecting a product or service, it's anticipating and taking advantage of market trends. Technological evolution, the newest marketing strategies, financial regulations ... These are just a few of the factors that affect business owners, large and small. The women of Inc. - at the forefront of these trends and the practical ways business owners are reinventing the marketplace because of them, reveal business-shaping developments to happen in the year ahead and how to take advantage day-to-day.
The Women of Inc. Magazine:
- Jane Berentson: Editor
- Bobbie Gossage: Associate Editor
- Stephanie Clifford: Senior Writer
- Leigh Buchanan: Editor-At-Large
About Inc. Magazine
- Debuted in 1979.
- Edited exclusively for CEOs of small-to-midsize fast-growing companies.
- Delivers what owners of growing companies need to know to succeed in today's business economy.
- Regarded for its informative, market-leading content and exclusive annual list of the 500 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., the "Inc. 500."
- Earned a reputation as the number one resource for rising entrepreneurs.
- Its journalists rank among the most business-savvy women in America.