Dunmore Corporation – 2012 Winner, The Principal® 10 Best
“We look at our associates as long-term business partners. They’re our priority. We’re in it together. They help us succeed, and we help each other get through challenging times,” says Matt Sullivan, president and CEO, Dunmore Corporation.
- 80 percent employer-paid medical insurance premiums for employees and dependents
- 401(k) plan with a three percent non-matching employer contribution; average employee deferral of four percent
- 100 percent employer-paid premiums for short- and long-term disability insurance
- 100 percent employer-paid premiums for life insurance
- 50 percent employer-paid premiums for long-term care insurance
- Extensive wellness program with health risk assessment
Dunmore Corporation relies on these financial professionals:
- Judith Miracle, Summit Benefit Solutions
- Erik Gulko, Summit Benefit Solutions
Dunmore selected March of Dimes to receive a $2,500 donation from The Principal Financial Group Foundation, Inc. as part of their Principal 10 Best award.
- Location: Bristol, Pa.
- Type of business: Plastics industry
- Number of employees: 147
- Founded: 1971
- Percent of employees participating in 401(k) plan: 100 percent
- Web site: www.dunmore.com
Why the judges selected them
Sheri Fitts, Principal 10 Best Judge and Vice President, Retirement Marketing, LPL Financial (transcript):
About the company
Dunmore Corporation is a privately held, global supplier of engineered coated and laminated films and foils. With two manufacturing facilities in the United States and one in Europe, Dunmore manufactures coated film, metalized film and laminating film substrates for the graphic arts, packaging, aerospace, insulation, surfacing and fashion industries globally.