Aurora Electric Inc. – 2013 Winner, The Principal® 10 Best
"If employees are not happy, it shows on the bottom line." — Veronica Rose, President
About the company
Aurora Electric specializes in data, communications and electrical installation and maintenance in the NYC metro area.
- Key features of the retirement plan include automatic enrollment and default asset allocation into a lifecycle fund.
- Employees have access to a variety of financial planning classes and the company pays legal fees for employees with specific financial and family planning issues.
- Employee perks include tuition reimbursement, leadership development, mentoring, professional certification and industry/trade conference attendance.
- Location: Jamaica, N.Y.
- Type of business: Construction
- Number of employees: 20
- Founded: 1993
- Website: www.auroraelectric.org
Aurora Electric Inc. relies on these financial professionals:
- Steve Mannhaupt, Grassi & Company
- Joint Industry Board of the Electrical Industry
Aurora Electric Inc. selected Queens Economic Development Corporation to receive a $2,500 donation from The Principal Financial Group Foundation, Inc. as part of their Principal 10 Best award.