Groupware Technology – 2013 Winner, The Principal® 10 Best
"As our employees are our most valuable asset, it is our mission to provide a work place that cultivates fun, recognizes effort, rewards results and facilitates health and wellness. Going the extra mile to ensure our team's well-being helps empower them to go that extra mile to provide exceptional service to our customers." — Mike Thompson, President and CEO
About the company
Founded in 1992, Groupware Technology is an exceptional company, comprised of extraordinary professionals with a steadfast commitment to value-driven solutions that leverage technology to enable growth, enhance performance and control costs. We deliver best-in-class assessment, design, testing, procurement, integration and support services – customized to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- In the last decade the company has added a health wellness program, a financial wellness program and adopted sustainable business practices.
- Employee perks include tuition reimbursement, telecommuting, flex time, volunteer time off and one-on-one financial guidance.
- Location: Campbell, Calif.
- Type of business: Technology/Engineering
- Number of employees: 82
- Founded: 1992
- Website: www.groupwaretechnology.com
Groupware Technology relies on this financial professional: Cassidy O'Hara, executive vice president, Filice Insurance
Groupware Technology selected Compass Family Services to receive a $2,500 donation from The Principal Financial Group Foundation, Inc. as part of their Principal 10 Best award.