Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. – 2013 Winner, The Principal® 10 Best
"During the interview process, we always ask candidates what it would take for them to retire from the company. We always hold the long view." — Jo Jackson, CFO
About the company
Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. (IPM) is a project management consulting firm that specializes in the life sciences, consumer goods, industrial, and health care sectors. Working with companies often in highly regulated industries, IPM tackles complex projects through dedicated on-site leadership. Celebrating its 25th anniversary this year, IPM has served more than 300 clients across 3,500 projects. Headquartered in Chicago, the company has regional offices in San Francisco, Boston and St. Louis.
- The company covers 100 percent of health insurance for employees and their families.
- To stay connected, every three months, roughly 40 percent of the employees fly to the headquarters for the company’s quarterly review.
- A comprehensive wellness program includes annual blood work screening. Employees also work towards healthy goals.
- IMP encourages work life balance and is committed to giving back to the community.
- Location: Burr Ridge, Ill.
- Type of business: Consulting
- Number of employees: 113
- Founded: 1988
- Website: www.ipmcinc.com
Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. relies on these financial professionals:
- Nick Economos, president, Fiduciary Financial Partners
- Adam Probst, consultant, Better Business Planning, Inc.
Integrated Project Management Company, Inc. selected Wounded Warrior Project to receive a $2,500 donation from The Principal Financial Group Foundation, Inc. as part of their Principal 10 Best award.