Medicus Solutions, Inc. – 2013 Winner, The Principal® 10 Best
"As a small business, each employee is part of the family. We want to ensure they are looking into the future, planning and saving." — Chris Jann, President and CEO
About the company
Medicus Solutions delivers IT support for ambulatory health care practices throughout the Southeast. Medicus was founded on the premise that healthcare organizations need an IT support company who knows and caters to the unique needs of each and every practice. With over 15 years of experience, Medicus helps practices procure equipment, setup and install, and by providing best in class ongoing support of practices IT infrastructures.
- In the past decade, the company has increased the company 401(k) contribution and the company also provides an annual discretionary match. The average employee deferral rate is 10 percent.
- Employee perks include flex time and free and subsidized meals, gym membership and a new office building backing to miles of nature trails.
- Location: Alpharetta, Ga.
- Type of business: Information technology
- Number of employees: 12
- Founded: 2004
- Website: www.msinc.com
Medicus Solutions, Inc. relies on these financial professionals:
- Kevin Roberson, Merrill Lynch
- Brandon Verner, Verner CPA
Medicus Solutions, Inc. selected Bert’s Big Adventure to receive a $2,500 donation from The Principal Financial Group Foundation, Inc. as part of their Principal 10 Best award.