Activate your passion for leadership.
You’re an experienced manager with proven success leading a team and exceeding goals. You’re ready for a new challenge, with an industry-leading company focused on achieving unprecedented growth.
A sales leadership role with The Principal may be the perfect fit:
- Regional Managing Directors drive growth, profitability and expansion of our local business centers.
- Managing Directors build, develop and lead a strong network of advisors across markets.
- Recruiting Directors create brand awareness and attract top talent in local markets.
- Development Directors partner with leadership to train and mentor advisors, building a culture of professional development.
Search for openings in your area.
Solidify your leadership skills.
The Emerging Leaders Program is a two-year leadership development program that gives experienced advisors the resources and support they need to sample a leadership position before committing to a full-time role. Selection criteria include:
- Current advisor with the Principal Financial Group
- Demonstrated history of sales success
- Demonstrated knowledge of Principal Financial Group's systems and tools
- Management assessment
- Participation in an interview process with field and home office management
The Principal is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer and an E-Verify participant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. View employment policies at The Principal.
If you live in or are applying for work in NJ, there are state laws protecting you against employment discrimination. View your rights in NJ (PDF).
*Scholarship funds must be used towards educational expenses for the following academic year.