Principal Global Investors announces additions to US institutional client team
Principal Global Investors today announced additions to its U.S. institutional client team, adding 5 experienced institutional sales professionals. This talent acquisition is part of continued efforts to more closely position resources to meet client needs.
“We continue to invest in our people and our business, putting clients first by bringing additional Principal Global Investors resources to our current and potential clients,” said Mandy Wilson, managing director and head of U.S. institutional sales and relationship management. “I am looking forward to seeing the value we will deliver to more of the U.S. and Canadian marketplace by leveraging the knowledge and experience of our legacy team members, as well as the complementary perspective and insight of our new talent.”
New additions to the U.S. institutional client team during second quarter include:
- Christina Cryer, Managing Director – Ms. Cryer joined the team from WisdomTree, where she was head of U.S. consultant relations. Before that, she worked at RBC Global Asset Management, Fidelity Institutional, and Wellington Management.
- Nathaniel Hennigar, Managing Director – Mr. Hennigar has more than 20 years of asset management sales experience, most recently with Manulife Asset Management.
- Mirka Luoto, Managing Director – Ms. Luoto has more than 20 years of asset management experience, most recently as executive director for UBS Asset Management. Before that, she spent time at Rothschild, Aberdeen, Capital Group, and BoA.
- Teri Smith, Managing Director – Ms. Smith has more than 25 years of U.S. institutional experience, most recently as senior director – U.S. institutional sales for Aberdeen Asset Management.
- Benjamin Tobey, Director - Mr. Tobey has worked for 13 years in Goldman Sachs’ institutional business, most recently as vice president—Institutional sales and senior relationship manager.
About Principal Global Investors®
Principal Global Investors® leads global asset management at Principal®. As a multi-boutique firm, we bring a focused perspective and offer expertise across a host of asset classes.
At our core, we are driven by our purpose to help investors and businesses achieve their financial goals. Our global investment professionals deliver investment solutions for public and private pension funds, foundations and endowments, central banks, insurance companies, sub-advisory arrangements, sovereign wealth funds and individual portfolios.
Principal Global Investors manages approximately $442.4 billion in assets on behalf of over 800 institutional clients located in over 80 countries as well as retirement plans and individual clients, reflecting our worldwide market reach and experience and our commitment to high-quality research and service (as of March 31, 2019).
To find out more, visit us at principalglobal.com.
Principal, Principal and symbol design and Principal Financial Group are trademarks and service marks of Principal Financial Services, Inc., a member of the Principal Financial Group.