Becoming a Supplier
At The Principal®, we seek business partners who can help us improve our competitive edge in the global marketplace. We seek suppliers with a reputation for the same core values which are the basis for our company's success:
- Customer service
Understand how we work with suppliers
It is our policy to engage in competitive buying and formalized bidding practices which include request for information (RFI), request for proposal (RFP), auctions and contract negotiations.
Determine if you offer one of the products or services we purchase.
We strive to include diverse suppliers in all bidding opportunities and seek partners that contribute to our strategic business objectives and financial performance.
Register your company to be considered as a potential supplier.
Determine if you're eligible
Before you register to be considered as a supplier, determine if you're eligible:
- Verify you meet our basic requirements of providing:
- On-time delivery of quality products and services
- Competitive prices
- Proactive support of your products and services
- Ensure you offer one of the products and services we purchase
- Agree to conduct business to our standards as outlined in our sourcing practices
- Agree to Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF)