A strong foundation
We’re bold about our evolution and growth—and it’s our financial performance that gives us the flexibility to be. Our numbers reflect an established leader in global investment management and a strategic growth pioneer, allowing us to continue to expand our global presence, widen our distribution network, and develop and refine our approach to comprehensive financial services.
A bottom line that elevates our success
For the trailing 12 months as of March 31, 2020:
- $631.1 billion of assets under management
- $17.0 billion in total GAAP revenues
- $1.5 billion in non-GAAP operating earnings
- $1.3 billion in net income attributable to Principal Financial Group, Inc.
- 12.5%* operating return on average equity available to common stockholders
* Excluding Accumulated Other Comprehensive Income (AOCI), other than foreign currency translation adjustment