A strong foundation
We’re bold about our evolution and growth—and it’s our proven financial performance that gives us the freedom to be. Our numbers reflect an established leader in global investment management and a strategic growth pioneer, allowing us to continue to expand our global presence, widen our distribution network, and develop and refine our approach to comprehensive financial services.
A bottom line that elevates our success
For the trailing twelve months as of March 31, 2018, the company’s financials reflect strong results and continued growth.
- $673.8 billion of assets under management
- $13.9 billion in total GAAP revenues
- $1.5 billion in non-GAAP operating earnings
- $2.4 billion in net income attributable to Principal Financial Group, Inc.
- 13.9%* operating return on average equity available to common stockholders
* Excluding Accumulated Other Comprehensive Income (AOCI), other than foreign currency translation adjustment