Put our experience to work for your insurance or financial services organization.
Evolving regulations, innovative technologies, and the need to explore new asset classes are shifting your priorities.
Through the insights of our experienced Principal® Custody Solutions team, our expertise from servicing clients and collaborations with consultants across the industry, we bring a diverse network of perspectives that help you to navigate the regulatory landscape and address growth challenges with the use of intuitive technology.
We offer an integrated web experience that combines accounting, compliance, performance, and risk reporting that insurance and financial institutions rely on for a comprehensive view of investments. This includes:
- Statutory reporting
- Reporting available for life insurers, health insurers, property and casualty insurers, title insurers, fraternal insurers, reinsurers, captive insurers, and risk retention groups
- Tax reporting
- Regulatory reporting
- Cash management
- Performance reporting
- Trust analytics
- Includes Schedule D, Schedule DA, Schedule E reports
- Compatibility with NAIC-approved annual report filing software
- Daily monitoring of aggregate and individual investment portfolios
- Investment compliance monitoring
- Daily investment portfolio performance reporting in accordance with GIPS
- Portfolio risk reporting including: fixed income and equity risk reporting, risk summary reporting, and value at risk calculations.
We know what it takes to help you simplify your operations and tap into your data’s potential. With more effective analytics and a wide range of reporting tools, you gain control of your investment process to help you adapt to changing markets, make smarter investment decisions, and scale for faster growth.
Have questions? Let’s talk.
See how Principal® Custody Solutions could help you reach your unique goals.
If you are either a retirement plan participant or retiree with a payment question, call our Engagement Center between 7 am and 5 pm CT at 877-877-1207 for help.
The subject matter in this communication is educational only and provided with the understanding that Principal® is not rendering legal, accounting, investment advice, or tax advice. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, tax, investment or accounting obligations and requirements. The information shown is not intended to provide any suggestion that you engage in or refrain from taking a particular course of action.
Principal Global Advisors is a specialized investment management group within Principal Global Investors®. Principal Global Investors leads global asset management at Principal®.
Custody and trust services are provided by Principal Bank®, Member FDIC, and/or Principal Trust Company®. These services are provided under the trade name Principal® Custody Solutions. Principal Trust Company is a trade name of Delaware Charter Guarantee & Trust Company.
When Principal Custody Solutions is providing investment management services, Principal Custody Solutions serves as the investment manager or discretionary trustee, but leverages the investment expertise of Principal Global Advisors. Customers may also contract directly with Principal Global Advisors for investment management services. In those instances, Principal Custody Solutions serves solely in a custodial or trustee capacity. Please refer to your underlying service agreements for details.
Principal Global Investors, Principal Bank, and Principal Trust Company are members of the Principal Financial Group®, Des Moines, Iowa 50392.
Principal®, Principal Financial Group®, and Principal and the logomark design are registered trademarks of Principal Financial Services, Inc., a Principal Financial Group company, in the United States and are trademarks and services marks of Principal Financial Services, Inc., in various countries around the world.
Investment and insurance products are:
- Not insured by the FDIC or any Federal Government Agency
- Not a Deposit or Other Obligation of, or Guaranteed by, Principal Bank or Any Bank Affiliate
- Subject to Investment Risks, Including Possible Loss of the Principal Amount Invested