Implementing benefits, educating and enrolling employees, and administering benefits—sounds like a lot, especially if you don’t have staff dedicated to human resource tasks. Is there a smooth way to handle it all? Yes, take advantage of our services that take the burden off you. That means you can spend more time focused on what really matters—running your business.
Group Insurance Services
Total benefit management from Principal®
Efficient enrollment and administration services
Education and enrollment
More employee participation. Less work for you. That’s what our education and enrollment programs are all about. We can tailor programs to meet your specific needs.
Choose the best way to:
- Educate employees about benefits—group or one-on-one meetings
- Enroll in benefits—online, paper or census
And when it’s time to promote enrollment, you have access to customized materials, enrollment books and forms. Most items are also available in Spanish.
Online enrollment and benefit administration systems
Are your employees interested in enrolling in benefits online? We’ve got your back with employee benefits online enrollment systems:
- No cost, basic enrollment—Employees enroll in any Principal group product you choose to offer. Best of all, there’s no cost to you. Principal® Easy Elect is personalized for each employee based on a brief diagnostic questionnaire early in the process.
- Enrollment in products from all providers—When you think of employee benefits, medical insurance may be at the top of your mind. When using our eBenefits Edge services, employees can enroll in any Principal group product, plus medical insurance from another provider, as well as other products from providers outside Principal.
Manage benefits at your fingertips with online benefits administration. Our solutions are designed to help you and your employees get benefits information that’s fast and convenient:
- No cost, basic administration—Adminster your Principal group products for free with eService. You’ll find it’s easy to keep your benefits up to date, quickly manage member benefits, and get billing and payment information when you need it.
- Benefit administration for all your providers—Roll up your benefits in one easily-accessible place using our eBenefits Edge suite. Just imagine analyzing and reporting your company’s benefits in a few simple clicks from a customzed website designed for your needs.
This is an overview of the benefits insurance provides, but there are limitations and exclusions. For cost and coverage details, contact your Principal representative. Insurance from Principal® is issued by Principal Life Insurance Company, Des Moines, IA 50392.