Principal Life allows you to design your dental insurance with provisional and benefit flexibility, so you can provide coverage that’s affordable and easy. You can choose to pay all, part, or none of your employees’ premiums, depending on your needs and goals.
- Comprehensive dental product portfolio, including Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Exclusive Provider Organization (EPO)1, Point of Service (POS)1, and Pre-Paid Dental options2
- Range of deductibles, coinsurance, and maximums
- No required benefit waiting period—employees are covered right away
- Preventive care that doesn’t count toward an employee’s annual maximums
- Ability to rollover a portion of the unused maximum to the following year
- Spouse and dependent coverage (up to age 26)
- Additional benefit riders for dental accidents, implants, orthodontia and more
- Coverage that meets the Affordable Care Act pediatric dental Essential Health Benefits (EHB)3 requirements for small employers
Combine dental with vision coverage to start building a comprehensive benefits package.