By offering a defined benefit (DB) pension plan, you give your employees a valuable benefit. As you consider the cost of the plan, its funded status and the impact of any volatility, we can help.
As the No. 1 service provider of DB pension plans1 and a leader in pension risk transfer2, we have services that can help you manage pension plans that work in your business’s favor and your employees’ best interests. And because of our breadth of services and our unique approach, we’ve applied for a patent on our processes, which we call Principal® Complete Pension Solution.
The patent pending process can include:
- Comprehensive defined benefit services—choices include administration, trust, and custody of plan assets.
- State of the art technology integrating plan services such as administrative, actuarial, investment management, and pension risk transfer services.
- An up-front examination and review of your participant data to help ensure it’s in good order for ongoing administration or plan termination.
- Offer a commitment to quote an annuity when you are ready to permanently transfer risk.
What can our proprietary system do for you? Our services include:
- Traditional DB and cash balance plans, active or frozen
- Full-service arrangements
- Outsourced arrangements, including the option to coordinate with your actuary, third party administrator (TPA), and/or registered investment advisor (RIA)
Give us a call at 800-952-3343, option 2, or contact your financial professional to learn how our experienced team can help you with your defined benefit plan.