Asset Allocation Programs
Do you need to save for retirement, but don't have the time or knowledge to allocate your investments effectively? If you said yes, an asset allocation program may be just the thing for you.
What is an asset allocation program?
An asset allocation program allows you, as an investor, to select a predetermined mix of investments that best suits your risk profile. The goal is to try to achieve the highest potential rate of return, in keeping with your risk tolerance, with minimal time commitment from you.
These programs are designed by experienced investment professionals to formulate strategies that help you achieve your financial goals.
What are the advantages to you?
- Help manage risk through diversification
- Get customized investment strategies
- Receive detailed account statements
- Access to top performing money managers
How can you learn more about asset allocation?
- Asset allocation calculator - Do a retirement analysis and learn more about allocating your assets according to your risk tolerance.
- Asset Allocation Questionnaire (PDF: 215 KB) - Questionnaire designed to assist you in determining your investment objectives, time horizon, and tolerance for risk.
No investment strategy, such as asset allocation, can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values.
Before investing in mutual funds, investors should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of the funds. This and other information is contained in the free prospectus, which can be obtained by:
- Calling 1.800.222.5852 and requesting a prospectus (all share classes)
- Downloading a prospectus (A, B & C shares)
- Downloading a prospectus (J shares)
- Requesting a prospectus be mailed to you (A, B & C shares)
- Requesting a prospectus be mailed to you (J shares)
Please read the prospectus carefully before investing. See the mutual fund section of our site for a description of the different share classes.