Things keeping you up at night? We can help.
So you’ve made the Inc. 5000 list. Congratulations! An amazing accomplishment. However, being a fastest-growing company likely has filled your life with some worry, stress, and more than a few sleepless nights. As you continue to look for ways to grow your business, you face a lot of challenges. And you’re dealing with a number of tough business issues.
This year, Inc. 500 founders told us these are their top concerns*.
Concerns when starting a business
Your responsibility for employees and the potential threat of losing your retirement savings were two pain points expressed in this category.
- One way to take care of your employees is to make sure you’re covering them through a mix of flexible insurance products
- To take care of yourself, learn about business protection options available to prepare you for the unexpected. And find out what retirement income options are available to you as a business owner
Challenges facing leaders
No matter what stage a business is in, leaders always are faced with how to attract and retain the best talent.
- Consider structuring your employee benefit packages to help you attract and retain top talent
When you’re ready to sell your business
After building their businesses for a number of years, many Inc. 5000 honorees decide to sell their company to co-owners, employees (ESOPs), or transfer them to family members.
- Learn more about succession or exit strategy options
- Find out what your financial planning should look like as your business is transitioning.
- Read about the types of buy-sell agreements (PDF) and their basic features
Any sound familiar? We thought they might. That’s where we come in to help you figure out a plan.