Forms for employers
Your one-stop forms shop
Find common forms you need to file insurance claims, resources to help employees file claims, and information to help employees create and manage their accoun online, ready to download and print for your convenience.
What do you need to do?
To submit life insurance claims:
To submit disability insurance claims:
Resources to help file disability claims
Hopefully, you and your employees don’t deal with disability claims very often. But when you do, you need the claim-filing process to be clear and easy.
These six videos walk you and your employees through what you need to know for each claim situation.
- When an employee needs to file a disability claim (7:10)
- Tax processes for employee disability claims (8:03)
- Online resources for employee disability claims (4:42)
- Return-to-work resources for employees on disability (7:24)
For your employees
- Submit a disability claim online
- Disability insurance claim form (PDF)
- Helpful information (PDF) when completing the disability insurance claim form
- Pregnancy Disability Claim Form (PDF)
- Authorization for release of personal health information (PDF)
- Attending physician's statement (PDF)
- New York temporary disability benefits claim form (PDF)
- Log in to check claim status or review existing claim activity