Planning Tools & Calculators
Retirement Wellness Planner
Our online retirement planning resources can help you quickly see if you may be on track with your retirement goals. Our Retirement Wellness Score and Retirement Wellness Planner help you:
- Quickly see how well you may be tracking towards your retirement savings goal
- Easily manage, visualize and plan your retirement savings
- See how making small changes now can help you reach your retirement goals
Understanding where you are today and where you have the potential to be is the best way to get and stay on track.
If your employer offers a 401(k), 403(b) or other defined contribution plan with The Principal®, log in to find your personalized score and access the planner today.
If you don't want to log in or you don't have a retirement account with The Principal, you can still find out if you're on track.
Life Insurance Calculator
Our life needs calculator helps you:
- Get an idea of how much life insurance coverage you need to take care of your family
- Learn which kind of life insurance might help you best meet your specific needs
- Gather information to get you started putting your life insurance plan into action
Taking the easy step today to understand your life insurance needs can help ensure your family is protected for the future.
Income Protection Calculator
You use your income every day. What would happen if you became too sick or hurt to work? Would you be able to afford your top 3 expenses – typically housing, transportation and food? Find out how you can protect your everyday with the Income Protection Calculator. Simply enter in your income and expenses to get started and see how much coverage you need and how much it may cost.